- 1 small lemon
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced and divided
- ½ cup Schnucks mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp chopped Full Circle fresh dill, divided
- 1¼ tsp salt, divided
- 1¼ lb salmon fillet, skim removed and finely chopped or 1 lb wild sockeye salmon flakes, chopped
- ¾ cup panko or Schnucks plain dried breadcrumbs, divided
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 8 slices Schnucks fully cooked bacon
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce, each cut in half
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted and thinly sliced
- 8 Schnucks half size white or wheat buns or white house dinner rolls, split
- From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel. In small bowl, stir ½ teaspoon lemon peel, ¼ cup green onions, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon dill and ¼ teaspoon salt; set aside.
- Prepare grill for direct grilling over medium heat. In medium bowl, add salmon, ½ cup breadcrumbs and remaining ½ teaspoon lemon peel, ¼ cup green onions, 2 tablespoons dill and 1 teaspoon salt; gently mix with fork to combine. Shape salmon mixture into eight 3-inch round burgers. Sprinkle both sides of burgers with remaining 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, pressing lightly so they adhere. Spray both sides of burgers with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place burgers on hot grill rack. Cook burgers 6 to 8 minutes or until browned on outside, still slightly pink in center and internal temperature reaches 145°F, turning once. Place bacon on grill and cook 1 to 2 minutes to heat through.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half. Fold each piece of lettuce in half and place on bottom half of bun. Place burger over lettuce, then top with 2 pieces bacon and sliced avocado. Spread about 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on top half of bun then place over avocado to serve.
736 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G