Solve the question of “What’s for dinner?” with this tasty meal: Roasted Asian-Glazed Salmon and Veggies.
- 1 head broccoli, cut into 2" pieces
- 6 oz shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into ½" wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp salt, divided
- ½ tsp McCormick® ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1¼ lb fresh salmon fillet
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, toss broccoli, mushrooms, snap peas, carrots, onion, oil, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper; spread in single layer on prepared pan. Roast vegetables 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, stir hoisin, garlic, chili garlic sauce, and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Move vegetables to 1 side of pan; place salmon, skin side down, on opposite side of pan. Evenly spread hoisin mixture over salmon.
- Roast salmon and vegetables 10 minutes longer or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145°F and vegetables are crisp-tender.
353 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G