- 2 limes
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, chopped and divided
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp Schnucks olive oil
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1½ lb raw wild gulf shrimp, thawed if necessary, peeled and deveined
- 6 tbsp light mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pkg grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed
- 4 whole wheat hoagie buns
- lime wedges for garnish (optional)
- From limes, squeeze ¼ cup juice into small bowl. In separate small bowl, with whisk, stir garlic, 2 tablespoons cilantro, oil, salt, black pepper and 2 tablespoons lime juice. Place shrimp in large zip-tight plastic bag; pour lime juice mixture over shrimp. Seal bag, pressing out excess air; massage shrimp in bag to coat. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Into bowl with remaining lime juice, stir mayonnaise and cayenne; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut two 18 x18" sheets heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place shrimp and tomatoes in center of 1 foil sheet. Place remaining foil sheet over shrimp mixture; fold edges several times to seal tightly
- Place foil packet and corn on hot grill rack. Cover and cook corn 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown, turning frequently; cook shrimp packet 5 minutes, watching time closely, turning packet once halfway through cooking. Packet should be puff ed up. With scissors, cut an "X" in top of foil packet, then carefully pull back foil to open. With slotted spoon, transfer shrimp mixture to medium bowl.
- Cut corn from cobs and add to shrimp mixture. Toss with remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro. To serve, spread inside of each bun evenly with Lime-Mayo; evenly spoon about ¾ cup shrimp mixture into each bun. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
Serve with a simple green salad to round out the meal.
423 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G