Celebrate grilling season with this grilled salmon and spinach salad from Schnucks.
- 1¼ pounds fresh salmon fillet, cut into 4 equal pieces
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¾ cup Schnucks Select raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing, divided
- 9 oz fresh spinach
- 1 pkg Schnucks cherry tomatoes, each cut in half
- ½ medium English cucumber, cut lengthwise in half, then thinly sliced
- ½ small red onion, very thinly sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Chopped fresh chives for garnish (optional)
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. In small bowl, add ¼ cup vinaigrette. Place salmon on hot grill rack, skin side up, and cook 7 to 9 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F and center is still slightly pink, turning once halfway through cooking and brushing salmon occasionally with ¼ cup vinaigrette in bowl. Slip spatula between skin and fish to remove skin while lifting salmon from grill.
- In large salad bowl, add spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, feta and remaining ½ cup vinaigrette; toss until well coated. Divide salad evenly among each of 4 dinner plates; top each salad with 1 salmon fillet. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.
Salmon can be grilled up to 12 hours ahead; cover, refrigerate and serve chilled over salad.
468 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G