What’s better that grilled fish tacos? Adding a delicious seasoned sour cream to top it off. Add this recipe to your weekly meal plan today!
- ½ cup Schnucks sour cream
- 2 tbsp of your favorite seafood seasoning or rub
- 1¼ lb tilapia fillets
- 2 tsp Schnucks vegetable oil
- 8 soft taco flour tortillas
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Heat grill pan over medium heat. In small bowl, stir sour cream and 1½ teaspoons seafood seasoning.
- Coat tilapia with oil; sprinkle with remaining 1½ tablespoons seafood seasoning. Place tilapia in pan; cook 6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F, turning once halfway through cooking. Transfer tilapia to plate; loosely cover with aluminum foil and let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut tilapia lengthwise in half. Fill tortillas with tilapia, avocado and tomatoes; evenly top with spiced sour cream.
If time allows, let the Spiced Sour Cream sit 30 minutes or longer to allow the flavors to meld.
A common problem when preparing fish is overcooking, resulting in a dry texture. Properly cooked fish should be just opaque, flaky and moist.
Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over the tacos.
552 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G