- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- (2) 15 oz cans great Northern white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 pkg cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 cod fillets
- 1 small lemon, quartered lengthwise
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- ½ cup white wine or Schnucks chicken broth
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Tear four 12 x 24" sheets heavy-duty aluminum foil. Arrange sheets horizontally; spray with cooking spray. On right center of each sheet, evenly divide beans, leeks, tomatoes and garlic; top each with 1 cod fillet. Evenly divide lemon, butter and thyme over cod. Cupping foil slightly, evenly pour wine over butter; evenly sprinkle with salt and pepper. For each packet, fold left side of foil over filling; crimp edges of foil to seal tightly.
- Place packets on hot grill rack; cover and cook 15 minutes or until internal temperature of cod reaches 145°F. With scissors or knife, cut an ‘X’ in center of packet; carefully pull back foil to open.
413 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G