A little spice, a little savory. This Street Corn Salad recipe from Schnucks makes a great side dish to any grilled entrée.
- 3 cups corn, grilled and removed from the cob
- ¼ cup cotija or feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Schnucks sour cream
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp Schnucks chili powder
- 1 tsp Schnucks garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
114 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G