Trying to cut back on meat? This panko-crusted cauliflower “steak” is a delicious, meatless option!
- 1 large head cauliflower
- ½ cup Schnucks olive oil, divided
- ½ lb fresh grean beans, trimmed
- (1) 15 oz can Schnucks white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup cherry or yellow tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut cauliflower into four 1" “steaks” and place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Brush cauliflower with 1 tablespoon oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Bake until cauliflower is golden and tender, about 20 minutes.
- Toss green beans with 2 tablespoons oil, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add beans to another baking sheet and cook until roasted, about 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine lemon zest, garlic, remaining oil, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Put half of spice mixture into another large bowl. Add panko to one bowl and mix until combined.
- Add beans and tomatoes to bowl holding spice mixture without panko. Toss until coated.
- Remove both pans from oven. Whisk mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl, spread over cauliflower steaks and sprinkle with panko mixture. Add white beans and tomatoes to sheet pan with green beans and toss to combine. Return both pans to oven and continue roasting until beans begin to crisp and panko starts to turn golden brown, about 5-7 minutes. Serve immediately.
439 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G