Looking for a new way to enjoy a BLT? Try this BLT pasta salad!
- 2 cups cooked bow tie pasta
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain; then rinse pasta under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the iceberg lettuce, grape tomatoes, bacon, onion, feta and pasta.
- Drizzle ranch dressing over the top. Gently toss to coat evenly. Season with pepper and serve immediately.