1 bean, 2 bean, 3 bean, 4 bean! This 4 bean salad recipe from Schnucks makes a delicious addition to any party or gathering.
- (1) 15 oz can Schnucks black beans, drained and rinsed
- (1) 15 oz cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- (1) 15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- (1) 15 oz can Schnucks kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- ½ cup parsely, finely chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Schnucks cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar or honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Combine beans, onion, celery and parsley in a serving bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, brown sugar or honey, mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over bean salad and gently stir until coated.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
338 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G