Enjoy delicious St. Louis-style ribs and homemade tangy tomato BBQ sauce.
- 3 tbsp kosher salt
- 3 tbsp Louisiana-style Cajun seasoning
- 3 tbsp packed Schnucks light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 slabs St. Louis-style pork ribs
Tangy Tomato BBQ Sauce
- 1 large lemon
- 18 oz barbecue sauce
- ½ cup Schnucks ketchup
- ¼ cup Schnucks honey
- 1 tbsp Schnucks apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp liquied smoke
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare Ribs: In small bowl, mix salt, Cajun seasoning, brown sugar, paprika, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder until well combined. Peel skin from bone side of each rib slab. Place ribs on rimmed baking pans and coat with rub; cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare Tangy Tomato BBQ Sauce: Into medium bowl, squeeze juice from lemon. Whisk in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Prepare outdoor grill for indirect grilling over low heat. Place ribs on hot grill rack. Cover grill and cook 1 hour 40 minutes to 2 hours or until ribs are tender and meat easily pulls away from the bone, turning every 20 minutes. Brush ribs generously with 1 cup BBQ sauce during last 20 minutes of cooking. Serve ribs with remaining BBQ sauce.
628 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 13G