Enjoy a taste of Fall with this Pork Tenderloin with Pumpkin Seed Pesto.
- 1½ lb pork tenderloin
- ¾ tsp salt, divided
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tsp Pompeian extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ¼ onion, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds, roasted, salted and shelled
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- ½ tsp Schnucks ground cumin
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Sprinkle pork with ½ teaspoon salt and pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork to skillet; cook 4-5 minutes, turning frequently to brown all sides.
- Place skillet with pork in oven; roast 15-17 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Transfer pork to cutting board; loosely cover with aluminum foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in food processor with knife blade attached, purée onion, pumpkin seeds, garlic, cumin, and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and 2 teaspoons oil. Add cilantro; pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Slice pork into 1" thick slices and serve with pesto.
227 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G