It’s not traditional, but it’s delicious.
- 8 lb Schnucks spiral-sliced ham
- ½ cup Schnucks Private Stock 100 proof bourbon
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Enclose ham in aluminum foil by placing ham flat side down in a large foil-lined roasting pan and wrapping toward the top. Add to oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- While ham cooks, whisk together remaining ingredients to make glaze.
- Turn back foil and pour glaze over ham. Return to oven and bake for an additional 30 minutes, basting with glaze every 10 minutes.
629 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 13G