Bratwurst Veggie Grill
Ingredients 12x14" sheet of foil2 tbsp olive oil, divided1 lb baby red potatoes, chopped2 Schnucks bratwurst, precooked and chopped1 lb brussel sprouts, halved1 yellow pepper,... >
- 12x14" sheet of foil
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb baby red potatoes, chopped
- 2 Schnucks bratwurst, precooked and chopped
- 1 lb brussel sprouts, halved
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Spread foil on your kitchen surface.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil on the foil.
- Spread potato chunks, Schnucks bratwursts, brussels sprouts, yellow pepper, carrots and walnuts on the foil.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil, thyme and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap foil around the mixture and place on a hot grill. Roast for 25-30 minutes