Chicken pot pie is perfect any time of the day.
- (2) 18.8 oz cans Schnucks Chunky Chicken & Dumplings soup
- 2 cups frozen peas and corn
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups Schnucks milk
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 1 can Schnucks jumbo flaky biscuit
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a pot over medium-high heat, bring soup to a simmer. Add frozen peas and corn and stir gently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk and cornstarch. Gently pour milk mixture into soup and stire until it begsin to thicken. Carefully pour soup mixture into eight 12oz oven-safe ramekins.
- Gently flatten biscuits, making two slits on each. Place a biscuit atop each filled ramekin pressing down slightly on the edges to secure. Place ramekins on baking sheet covered with foil and bake for 12-16 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.
351 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G