This Greek grain mason jar salad recipe from Schnucks is delicious and perfect for the meal-prepper in your home. Try it today!
- ½ cup creamy Greek dressing
- ¾ cup cooked chickpeas
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- ½ cup Schnucks rotisserie chicken, shredded
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 1½ cups shredded romaine
- Layer ingredients in a 32 oz jar in the order they are listed, starting with the dressing. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
749 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G