For our two-bite version, we’re using chicken as a delicious non-traditional base for these meatballs.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ¾ cup Schnucks grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp yellow cornmeal
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed with press
- 1 tbsp Schnucks Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- In large bowl, gently mix all ingredients except cooking spray until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray. Form chicken mixture into 1½" meatballs; place 1" apart on prepared pan. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned and internal temperature reaches 165°F. Makes about 12 meatballs.
196 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G