- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Schnucks honey
- 1 lb Schnucks Natural thin sliced boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 small lemon
- 1 tbsp pure sesame oil
- 1 tbsp grated peeled fresh ginger or refrigerated Gourmet Garden™ ginger spice blend
- 1 phg sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 pkg fresh spinach
- ¼ tsp salt
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. In small bowl, stir garlic, soy sauce and honey until combined. Place chicken in large zip-tight plastic bag; pour soy sauce mixture over chicken. Seal bag, pressing out excess air; refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in nonstick 12" skillet, toast sesame seeds over medium-low heat 3 to 4 minutes or until golden, stirring frequently. Transfer to plate to cool completely. From lemon, squeeze juice, about 2 tablespoons.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on hot grill rack. Cook 6 to 7 minutes or until chicken loses its pink color throughout and internal temperature reaches 165°F, turning once halfway through cooking. Transfer chicken to cutting board; cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in same 12" skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add ginger and cook 30 seconds, stirring. Add mushrooms and carrots and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Add spinach and salt and cook 2 to 3 minutes, tossing constantly to wilt; stir in lemon juice. Slice chicken. Evenly divide spinach mixture between each of 4 dinner plates; top with chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
201 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G