Delicious chicken wraps in 15 minutes? We’ve got the recipe for that.
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 flour tortillas or 4-6 lettuce leaves
- Add oil to pan, sauté garlic and onion 2-3 minutes over medium heat until fragrant. Add shredded chicken and BBQ sauce, stirring frequently, until heated through (about 5 minutes).
- Divide evenly between each tortilla: ½ cup meat mixture, shredded pepper jack, cilantro and lettuce. If using lettuce for wraps, omit the shredded lettuce.
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla up, and fold in each side to create a wrap.