This broccoli bacon mac recipe is easy cheesy.
- 5 slices Schnucks bacon, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat evaporated milk
- ½ tsp Schnucks paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp hot sauce or crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 8 oz Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups macaroni pasta, cooked
- (1) 10 oz pkg Schnucks Steamin' Easy Cut Broccoli, cooked and drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook bacon in a large pan over medium heat until crispy. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside, leaving grease in pan.
- Add evaporated milk, paprika, garlic powder, hot sauce and mustard to pan, stirring until combined. Once mixture is hot, reduce heat to low and gradually stir in cheese, allowing it to melt before adding more. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cooked pasta, broccoli, bacon, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
516 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 15G