Creamy mac and cheese topped with spicy buffalo chicken. Yum.
- 3 tbsp Schnucks butter
- 3 tbsp Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 4 cups Schnucks milk, warmed
- 4 oz Schnucks cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz macaroni, cooked
- 1½ cup Schnucks shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1½ cup Schnucks triple pepper cheese
- 2 cups Schnucks rotisserie chicken, shredded
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced
- ⅓ cup buffalo wing sauce
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Whisk in flour and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add milk and cream cheese; continue to cook, whisking frequently, until sauce is smooth and thickened, about 3-4 min
- Stir in remaining ingredients; continue cooking until cheese is melted.