This recipe from Schnucks features homemade mac and cheese with delicious pulled pork and barbecue sauce.
- 3 tbsp Schnucks butter
- 3 tbsp Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 4 cups Schnucks milk, warmed
- 4 oz Schnucks cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz macaroni, cooked
- 1½ cups Schnucks shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups Schnucks shredded Gouda cheese
- 2 cups pulled pork
- 1-2 jalapeños, diced (seeded if desired)
- ⅓ cup Schnucks barbecue sauce of choice
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Whisk in flour and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add milk and cream cheese; continue to cook, whisking frequently, until sauce is smooth and thickened, about 3-4 min
- Stir in remaining ingredients; continue cooking until cheese is melted.