Grilled to perfection.
Roadhouse Herb Butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup Schnucks unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves, chives, dill and/or parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp Schnucks Italian salad dressing
- 1 tsp Schnucks Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp Tabasco sauce
Rancher Garlic Steak Seasoning
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 2 boneless beef loin sirloin steaks, 1" thick
- 1 tbsp Schnucks olive oil
- Prepare Roadhouse Herb Butter: In small bowl, with rubber spatula, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Prepare Rancher Garlic Steak Seasoning: In small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Prepare Steaks: Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Coat steaks with oil and seasoning. Place steaks on hot grill rack. Cook 12 to 14 minutes, turning once, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F for medium-rare. Top steaks with herb butter to serve.
Butter can be made up to 1 day in advance; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Steak seasoning can be prepared in larger batches and stored in an airtight container at room temperature up to 4 months.
544 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 20G