Turn the classic cobb into your new favorite burger.
- 1¼ lb ground chuck
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Schnucks Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 4 Schnucks large eggs
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- ½ ripe California Avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. In medium bowl, gently mix ground chuck, green onions, Worcestershire, mustard, salt and black pepper until well blended; shape mixture into four ½" thick patties.
- Place burgers on hot grill rack; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning burgers once halfway through cooking. Place buns, cut side down, on hot grill rack; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, spray nonstick 12" skillet with cooking spray. Add eggs to skillet; cover and cook over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes or until egg whites are cooked through and yolks are slightly soft.
- To assemble burgers, with spatula, separate eggs into 4 fried eggs. Place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 tomato slice on bottom half of each bun. Top each with a burger, fried egg, a few onion rings, and one-quarter each of the red peppers, avocado and cheese. Place top half of buns over cheese to serve.
517 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11G