Barbecue is about to meet its new best friend in this Barbecue Brats ‘n’ Beans recipe from Schnucks.
- (1) 28 oz can baked beans
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce of choice
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp Schnucks olive oil
- 2 Schnucks bratwurst links, grilled and sliced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup onion, finely diced
- 1clove garlic, minced
- Add beans, barbecue sauce and brown sugar to a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, add oil to a medium-size pan over medium-high heat. Sauté bratwurst, peppers and onions until vegetables soften, about 5 minutes. Turn off heat and add garlic.
- Add sausage and vegetables to beans. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 additional minutes, stirring occasionally.
377 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G