Local peaches made a sweet, subtle addition to caprese salad.
- 4 local peaches, thinly sliced
- 2 cupls cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella pearls
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Schnucks extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, tomatoes, onions, mozzarella and basil.
- In a separate bowl whisk together garlic, vinegar and oil. Drizzle over salad, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately
246 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G