Take burgers and sandwiches to the next level with this delicious jam.
- ½ lb thick-sliced local bacon, chopped
- 4 medium local onions, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup Schnucks raisins
- 2 tbsp stone-ground mustard
- 2 tbsp Schnucks dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- In a heavy-bottom pot, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy. Drain all but 1 tbsp bacon fat.
- Reduce heat to low; add remaining ingredients and ¼ cup of water. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until jam thickens and becomes dark brown, about one hour; add water if needed. Let cool.
- Carefully pour jam into jars, leaving ¼ " of space at top. Cover and refrigerate up to two weeks or freeze up to three months.
27 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G