Add sweet and spice to your dinner table with this recipe from Schnucks.
- 2 tbsp Schnucks olive oil
- 3 tbsp Schnucks honey
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning or hot sauce
- ½ tsp Schnucks crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 red onions, sliced into wedges
- 1 lb fresh carrots, trimmed, peeled, halved lengthwise and cut into 2" segments
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, honey, Cajun seasoning, crushed red pepper and paprika.
- In a large bowl, combine onions and carrots and pour honey mixture over top. Toss to evenly coast then spread veggies on greased baking sheet. Add thyme sprigs to pan and roast for 30-40 minutes, stirring once, until veggies soften and caramelize.
- To serve: Transfer vegetables to a platter. Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and top with chopped parsley.
92 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G