Enhance the flavors on your Thanksgiving plate with this roasted cranberry sauce.
- 6 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- ⅓ cup Schnucks orange juice
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Schnucks brown sugar
- 2 tsp minced sage or rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine all ingredients in a large baking dish and stir well to combine. Roast for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
Reduce the added sugar while adding nutrition to your cranberry sauce by swapping half of the brown sugar for crushed pineapple or mashed strawberries.
65 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G