Bundle those beans and serve them at your holiday feast!
- 8 strips Schnucks bacon
- 1 lb fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tsp Schnucks olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- ½ tsp Schnucks garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange bacon on a foil-lined sheet pan and bake 6-7 minutes. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add green beans and cook just until tender, about 2-3 minutes. Transfer beans to a bowl of ice water.
- In a large bowl, stir together green beans, oil, lemon pepper and garlic powder.
- Evenly divide beans into 8 piles, about 10 beans each. Wrap each bundle with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place bundles on a prepared sheet pan and bake until bacon is crisp, about 12-15 minutes. Remove toothpicks and serve immediately.
132 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G