This dessert is no-bake and no-fuss.
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- (1) 16 oz Schnucks loaf cake of choice, cut into 2" pieces
- (2) 3.4 oz boxes vanilla or lemon pudding, prepared according to package directions
- 1½ cups cranberry sauce
- 16 oz whipped topping
- Add coconut to a large microwave-safe container. Microwave 4-5 minutes, stirring every minute until the coconut begins to brown. Allow to cool completely.
- In a trifle dish, layer half of the cake, half of the pudding, half of the cranberry sauce, 1 cup whipped topping and half of the toasted coconut. Repeat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
566 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 25G