- 1 pkg baby spinach
- 2.25 oz jar of sliced kalamata olives, drained
- ½ cup red onion, very thinly sliced
- ¼ cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes with Italian herbs in oil
- 4 medium soft taco flour tortillas
- 10 oz roasted pine nuts or sun-dried tomato hummus, stirred to combine
- ½ cup Schnucks Select feta cheese crumbles
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-low heat. In large bowl, toss spinach, olives, onion and sun-dried tomatoes until well combined. Place tortillas on each of 2 cookie sheets. Spread about ¼ cup hummus over each tortilla. Evenly divide spinach mixture over hummus, about 1½ cups on each tortilla. Sprinkle tortillas with feta cheese.
- Slide tortillas onto hot grill rack. Cover grill and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach wilts and tortillas are crisp. Return pizzas to cookie sheets; cut each pizza into 4 wedges to serve.
559 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G