- 1 tbsp Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Schnucks brown sugar
- ¼ tsp Schnucks ground cinnamon, plus additional for sprinkling (optional)
- ⅛ tsp Schnucks ground nutmeg
- ½ cup coarsely crush shortbread cookies
- 2 tbsp Schnucks unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 6 large peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 tbsp Schnucks vegetable oil
- 3 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cookies. With fingers, cut butter into flour mixture to coarse crumbs.
- Brush cut sides of peaches with oil. Place peaches, cut side down, on hot grill rack; cover and cook 7 minutes or until grill marks appear. Turn peaches; spoon about 1 tablespoon crumb mixture into each peach half. Cover and cook 5 minutes longer or until grill marks appear.
- Serve filled peaches with frozen yogurt; sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
To coarsely crush cookies: Place cookies in large zip-tight plastic bag; seal bag, pressing out excess air. With rolling pin or smooth side of meat mallet, coarsely crush cookies.
To halve peaches: with paring knife, cut each peach around center seam, then twist halves in opposite directions to separate.
280 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G