This recipe makes it easy for you to eat your greens.
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp local honey
- 1 tsp Schnucks garlic powder
- 1 tsp Schnucks ground celery seed
- 1 bunch local collard green, stems removed and thinly sliced
- 1 local green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 local red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, garlic powder and celery seed.
- Toss collard greens, peppers, cabbage, carrots, green onions and parsley in dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Serve as a side or on top of grilled brats with yellow mustard.
70 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G