This dip uses ingredients that are locally loved.
- 2 tbsp Schnucks butter
- 1 lb Imo's® branded Provel® cheese
- ¼ cup Budweiser Discovery Reserve Red Lager
- ¼ cup Schnucks milk
- 1 tsp Schnucks Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Schnucks onion powder
- ¼ tsp Schnucks cayenne pepper
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, until combined and melted, about 8 minutes. Serve warm.
Locally Loved Favorites
Provel is made from a blend of white Cheddar, Swiss and Provolone cheeses that melts without creating “strings” when you take a bite. This creamy cheese blend tops St. Louis-style pizzas and sandwiches.
Anheuser-Busch started as a small brewery in St. Louis in 1852 and is now one of the largest producers of beer in the world. Its path to becoming the first nationwide beer included innovations such as the use of refrigerated railcars and the introduction of pasteurization to the brewing process.
134 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G