Expecting a new little bundle of joy? Try out these fun baby shower party ideas!
Fun Favor: Pacifier Mints
- Tie ribbons onto white Life Savors® mints; curl the ends to add to the cuteness.
- Mix 1/4 cup powdered sugar with 2 teaspoons of milk, adding more powdered sugar if necessary for consistency.
- Connect a second mint perpendicular to the first, using sugar mixture as glue.
- Insert a white Tic Tac® mint into the hole of the horizontal Life Savors®.
- Air dry for about 20-30 minutes.
CUTE APPETIZER: BABY IN A BLANKET
- Place mini cocktail sausages inside crescent rolls on the wide side of the triangle.
- Roll up, place on a baking sheet and bake 12-15 minutes at 375°F or until golden brown.
- Create eyes using food coloring and a wooden pick.
SWEET TREAT: BABY COOKIE BITES
- Cut small and large round cookies out of sugar cookie dough.
- Bake according to directions on packaging.
- Decorate with frosting (choose one color or multiple!) and refrigerate for 10 minutes or until frosting hardens.
- Use a frosting decorating pen to fill in baby features.