We donut know of any better donut recipe.
Mini Cake Donuts
- (1) 16.5 oz box Schnucks yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup Schnucks vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Garnish with bacon, Oreos, icing, coconut or sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a mini donut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, water, oil and egg.
- Add batter to donut pan until molds are half-filled.
- Bake until donuts spring back when touched (8-9 minutes.)
- Let cool completely. Top with icing.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- Combine 1 cup powdered sugar with 2 tbsp milk.
- Stir until smooth.
- For maple icing, substitute maple syrup for the milk.
- For lime icing, substitute lime juice for the milk.
111 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G