These pancakes are a berry good way to start your day.
- 2 cups Schnucks pancake mix
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup blueberries, divided
- maple syrup, for serving
- Prepare pancake batter according to package directions; divide among three bowls. Mash blackberries and stir into the first bowl. Mash ¼ cup blueberries (leave the rest whole) and add to the second bowl. Add remaining whole blueberries to the third bowl.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour 2 tablespoons of batter onto hot skillet per pancakes, using each o the 3 batters to create the 3 colors; cook 1-2 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Repeat until all batter has been used. Serve as a stack of on skewers with maple syrup.
243 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G