This lemony chicken recipe is simply the zest!
- 1/2 cup Schnucks butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 Schnucks fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 lemon, sliced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cover and set aside.
- In a large baking dish, toss chicken and potatoes with 4 tablespoons butter mixture. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Add to oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Stir in asparagus and bake until potatoes are tender, asparagus is cooked through and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees, about 8-10 additional minutes. Meanwhile, reheat remaining butter mixture over medium heat.
- Remove from oven; top with remaining sauce and lemon.
434 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 15G