1/2 cup grenadine
1/2 cup Gatorade® Frost Glacier Cherry
1/2 cup Powerade Zero® Mixed Berry
- Add ice to 16-ounce glass.
- Pour grenadine into the glass to create the red layer.
- Slowly pour Gatorade® Frost Glacier Cherry into the glass to create the white layer.
- Slowly pour Powerade Zero® Mixed Berry into the glass to create the blue layer.
Stained Glass Stars
1 (6-ounce) box cherry gelatin dessert
1 (6-ounce) box berry blue gelatin dessert
2 (¼-ounce each) envelopes unflavored gelatin
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened
- Prepare cherry and berry blue gelatin desserts as labels direct in two 8-inch square baking dishes. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Cut each flavor of gelatin into 1- to 1½-inch cubes. Carefully combine flavored gelatin cubes in
13 x 9-inch baking dish; refrigerate.
- Add ½ cup cold water to medium bowl. Sprinkle unflavored gelatin dessert over the top of water; let stand 2 minutes. Stir in 1½ cups boiling water until gelatin dissolves.
- Stir in milk; cool 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour unflavored gelatin mixture over flavored gelatin cubes. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut gelatin with star cutter.
Red, White & Blue Ice Cubes
- Fill each ice cube mold in an ice cube tray full with Gatorade® Fruit Punch to create the red layer; freeze 3 hours.
- Pour Gatorade® Frost Glacier Cherry over the frozen red layer to fill ice cube molds full; freeze 3 hours.
- Pour Gatorade® Cool Blue over the frozen white layer; freeze 3 hours.
- Serve in a clear-colored cocktail of gin or vodka with club soda or tonic water.
sweet cherries with stems intact
- Wash and dry cherries.
- Melt chocolate as label directs.
- Dip bottom two-thirds of a sweet cherry into melted white chocolate.
- Immediately dip bottom one-third of the cherry into blue sprinkles.
- Let dry on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.